Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Virtual and Hybrid Meetings

It is always exciting to be interviewed for a major industry publication. I encourage everyone to put this and public speaking on the top of their list of goals for the year if you are looking to grow your business. I had to share the opportunity with my client since I could not have enjoyed this experience without him AND his industry will play a key role in the success of all the styles of live streaming production for meetings. I will let you read the story in the fashion that the seasoned journalist writes. Barbara Palmer was a delight in her interviewing skill and the passion and professionalism she brought to each conversation. Enjoy the treat!
http://www.pcma.org/Convene/A-More-Perfect-Union.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment